May 27 (Reuters) - GM:
* GM announces $14.5 billion revolving credit facility
* Says announced execution of revolving credit facility consisting of a $10.5 billion five-year facility and a $4.0 billion three-year facility
* GM says facility amends and extends GM's existing $12.5 billion revolving credit facility
* "larger revolver,along with $20 billion target cash,will provide appropriate liquidity to enable consistent investment in downturn"
* Reaffirmed capital allocation framework, including targets for cash of $20 billion,available liquidity of $30 to $35 billion to withstand "severe economic downturn"
* "buybacks executed under the company's common stock share repurchase program will continue to be funded with available free-cash-flow" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: