UPDATE 1-Elevator maker Kone sees tough competition in China for 2017
* Finnish elevator maker Kone said on its capital markets day on Wednesday that business in key market China would remain challenging next year
Sept 7 Cosi Inc :
* Appointed James O'connor and Edward Schatz to serve as company's interim co-chief financial officers
* O'connor and Schatz will replace Miguel Rossy-Donovan
* Engaged Tog to advise company regarding financial and strategic matters
* Effective immediately, will discontinue releasing monthly comparative sales results Source text: (bit.ly/2bTFQqa) Further company coverage:
FRANKFURT, Sept 28 Europe's biggest software maker SAP has earmarked 2 billion euros ($2.2 bln) for investments in products that help companies to connect everything from washing machines to cars to the Internet.
BRUSSELS, Sept 28 Anheuser-Busch InBev said on Wednesday that it would retain its existing name after a planned $100-billion-plus takeover of rival SABMiller.