US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St opens higher as financial stocks rise
Sept 30 Wall Street opened higher on Friday, the last trading day of the quarter, as financial stocks rose and investors assessed a set of economic data.
Sept 12 Intercept Pharmaceuticals Inc
* On Sept 8, court granted final approval of previously announced agreement with lead plaintiff to settle purported securities class action litigation
* Says settlement included the payment of $55 million, of which $10 million was funded by the company's insurers
* Final judgment and order of the court included a dismissal of the action with prejudice against all defendants Source text: [bit.ly/2coOkBn] Further company coverage:
* Announce acquisition of a 40 percent interest in Thickson Place, located in Whitby, Ontario
* Extends substantial issuer bid and announces board of directors' intention to engage external advisors to explore privatization of the company