UPDATE 2-U.S. FDA approves Amgen's copy of AbbVie arthritis drug Humira
WASHINGTON, Sept 23 The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Friday approved Amgen Inc's biosimilar version of AbbVie's top-selling arthritis drug, Humira.
Sept 16 SHL Telemedicine Ltd. :
* H1 adjusted revenues of $18.3 million, down 2.7 percent on adjusted revenues of $18.8 million in H1 2015
* H1 adjusted net loss of $2.5 million versus an adjusted net loss of $1.8 million in H1 2015
* H1 adjusted EBITDA of $0.8 million, compared to an adjusted EBITDA of $1.3 million in H1 2015 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Unilife Corporation announces receipt of delinquency letter from nasdaq relating to fiscal 2016 form 10-k Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Files for mixed shelf offering of up to $150 million - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: