1 Min Read
Sept 29 (Reuters) - Louis Dreyfus Company BV
* hy consolidated net income, group share, of us$135 million, versus us$130 million one year ago
* "external environment remained difficult during first half of 2016"
* Hy net sales reached us$23.5 billion, down from us$26.4 billion in same period last year
* Hy income before tax stood at us$151 million, compared to us$177 million previous year
* For hy 1% increase in shipped volumes year-on-year Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: