Sept 29 Ab Science Sa :
* Announces the filing of masitinib in the treatment of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) to the European medicines agency
* Masitinib also received from european medicines agency (EMA) committee for orphan medicinal products (comp) orphan drug designation
* FDA approved first compassionate use of masitinib in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
* EMA decision on registering masitinib in ALS should be known during second half of 2017
* Review process started on 12 September 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Aixtron, Fujian to explore what is left of deal after U.S. veto
FRANKFURT, Dec 3 German semiconductor equipment maker Aixtron will explore with its Chinese suitor what can be salvaged of the planned takeover after a U.S. presidential order ruled the deal posed a national security risk, the company said on Saturday.