Sept 29 (Reuters) - Elbit Imaging Ltd
* Elbit imaging announces negotiations on a possible forward sale transaction of Belgrade Plaza (Visnjicka) by its subsidiary, Plaza Centers
* Plaza will be entitled to an additional payment of approximately eur 15 million upon opening of shopping center.
* Plaza will complete development of property and will remain as asset manager of operating shopping center for 12 months
* Plaza will receive up to eur 35 million from purchaser
* Construction of project is in advanced stages and shopping center is on schedule to be open in first half of 2017, is currently over 50% pre-let
* Expected transaction closure is in Q4 of 2016
* Upon completion of project, Belgrade Plaza will comprise approximately 32,000 SQM of GLA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: