Sept 29 Tractor Supply Co :
* Tractor supply company announces acquisition of petsense, a growth-oriented pet specialty retailer with 136 stores
* Deal for $116 mln
* Says acquisition was a cash transaction financed with cash-on-hand and revolver debt
* Transaction, including transaction and integration costs, not expected to be material to tractor supply's net EPS for fiscal 2016
* Plans to continue to grow Petsense store base at a target rate of 15 pct to 20 pct, annually
* Says Petsense will operate as a subsidiary of Tractor Supply Company
* Will convert its two existing hometown pet stores to Petsense stores Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
AT&T reaches deal to buy Time Warner for more than $80 billion -WSJ
Oct 22 AT&T Inc reached a deal to buy media company Time Warner Inc for more than $80 billion, The Wall Street Journal reported on Saturday.
Trump vows to weaken U.S. media 'power structure' if elected
GETTSYBURG, Pa. , Oct 22 U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump promised on Saturday to foil a proposed deal for AT&T Inc to buy Time Warner Inc if he wins the Nov. 8 election, arguing it was an example of a "power structure" rigged against both him and voters.