BRIEF-Allergan Plc enters licensing agreement with Astrazeneca for worldwide rights to Medi2070
Oct 3 Allergan Plc :
* In addition, Allergan may make potential payments to astrazeneca of up to $1.27 billion, payable over a period of up to 15 years
* Says Medimmune will continue ongoing medi2070 phase iia study in crohn's disease to completion
* Potential payments include launch milestone payments of up to $435 million and sales-based milestone payments of $725 million
* Allergan plc enters into licensing agreement with astrazeneca to obtain worldwide rights to medi2070 inflammatory disorder development program
* Allergan will make an upfront payment to astrazeneca of $250 million for exclusive, worldwide license to develop and commercialize medi2070
* Says medimmune will transition phase IIb study in crohn's disease to allergan for completion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: [AGN.N AZN.L]
One dead in ENI Congo oil platform fire
BRAZZAVILLE, Dec 3 One person was killed in a fire on an oil platform operated by ENI Congo off the coast of the Congo Republic city of Pointe-Noire, the government said.
Aixtron, Fujian to explore what is left of deal after U.S. veto
FRANKFURT, Dec 3 German semiconductor equipment maker Aixtron will explore with its Chinese suitor what can be salvaged of the planned takeover after a U.S. presidential order ruled the deal posed a national security risk, the company said on Saturday.