Oct 3 Scorpio Bulkers Inc :
* Scorpio bulkers Inc. announces vessel price reductions and delay of scheduled vessel deliveries
* Vessels will now be delivered between October 2016 and January 2017
* Pursuant to delays, $59.1 million that was previously expected to be paid to shipyards during Q4 2016 is now expected to be paid in Q1 2017
* Reached agreements with shipyards to reduce price to be paid under shipbuilding contracts of 4 Kamsarmax vessels and two Ultramax vessels
* Also reached agreements to delay delivery of same six vessels by approximately one to three months each
* Reduced price to be paid under contracts of 4 Kamsarmax vessels,2 Ultramax vessels to be delivered between Q3 Q4 2016 by about $13 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
AT&T reaches deal to buy Time Warner for more than $80 billion -WSJ
Oct 22 AT&T Inc reached a deal to buy media company Time Warner Inc for more than $80 billion, The Wall Street Journal reported on Saturday.
Trump vows to weaken U.S. media 'power structure' if elected
GETTSYBURG, Pa. , Oct 22 U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump promised on Saturday to foil a proposed deal for AT&T Inc to buy Time Warner Inc if he wins the Nov. 8 election, arguing it was an example of a "power structure" rigged against both him and voters.