PRESS DIGEST- Financial Times - Feb 22
Feb 22 The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Oct 3 Donnelley Financial Solutions Inc
* Co entered into a credit agreement - SEC filing
* Term loan facility will mature 7 years from the financing closing date
* Credit agreement provides for a new senior secured term loan B facility in an aggregate principal amount of $350 million
* Credit agreement provides for new first lien senior secured credit facility in aggregate principal amount of $300 million
* Revolving credit facility will mature 5 years from financing closing date Source text: [bit.ly/2doOprt] Further company coverage:
Feb 22 Gold held firm on Wednesday after falling as much as 1 percent the session before, with investors waiting for minutes from the Federal Reserve's last meeting for clues on the timing of interest rate hikes. FUNDAMENTALS * Spot gold was steady at $1,236 per ounce at 0054 GMT, while U.S. gold futures fell 0.1 percent to $1,237. * Data showed the U.S. Purchasing Managers Index (PMI) was at 53.9 in February, down from 55.6 in January and expe
Feb 22 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.