Oct 3 Storebrand Asa :
* Storebrand livsforsikring as has today successfully issued sek 750 million Solvency II compliant dated callable subordinated bonds, with a coupon of 3m stibor + 3.25 per cent
* The bonds mature 11 October 2046 and provide for an optional call by Storebrand Livsforsikring AS on 11 October 2021
* The bonds will qualify as Tier II capital under the European Solvency II regulatory capital regime for insurers
* The bonds will be applied for listing on Oslo Børs
* Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB (publ) and Swedbank AB (publ) acted as Joint Lead Managers for the bond issue Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Ole Petter Skonnord)
Fed official stands by Wall St reforms, says must complete work
NEW YORK, Dec 3 The United States "absolutely must" complete unfinished work ending the too-big-to-fail bank problem that helped plunge the global economy into recession eight years ago, an influential Federal Reserve policymaker said on Saturday.
'Drop those rates' Turkey's Erdogan says in new appeal for lower borrowing costs
ANKARA, Dec 3 Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan on Saturday repeated his call for lower interest rates and said the government would take steps to ensure cheaper borrowing costs to promote consumption and economic growth.