BRIEF-Bank of Hawaii says Kent Lucien to be chief strategy officer
* Says Kent T. Lucien, vice chair, currently Bank of Hawaii's chief financial officer, will become chief strategy officer
Oct 3 Transglobe Energy Corp
* Says q3 production of 11,730 barrels of oil per day exceeded guidance of 11,400 bopd by 3%
* Sold approximately 480,000 barrels in september for net proceeds of $17.5 million expected to be received in late october
* Production recovery plan ("prp") is on target to achieve 13,000 to 14,000 bopd by year end 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says that Apple's claims are baseless Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Jan 20 Apple Inc filed a $1 billion lawsuit against supplier Qualcomm Inc on Friday, days after the U.S. government accused the chip maker of resorting to anticompetitive tactics to maintain a monopoly over key semiconductors in mobile phones.