BRIEF-Emergent Capital announces supplement no. 1 to exchange offer
* Emergent Capital announces supplement no. 1 to exchange offer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Oct 3 Elad Canada Inc
* Entered agreement to acquire 3.7 million units of agellan commercial real estate investment trust
* Units of agellan to be acquired by elad genesis ltd partnership, subsidiary of elad, at a price of $9.82 per unit
* Intends to engage with members of agellan's board regarding its business,prospects,board composition among other things
* As a result of acquisition elad will own or control approximately 13.4% of issued and outstanding units of agellan Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
RIO DE JANEIRO/BRASILIA, May 26 Maria Silvia Bastos resigned on Friday as head of Brazil's development bank BNDES amid a political crisis that had increased pressure against her by credit-starved business leaders.