Oct 4 National Health Investors
* National Health Investors Inc says nhi purchased bickford's 15% interest in real estate for $25.1 million
* Deal to convert nhi's ridea portfolio of 32 assisted living and memory care assets to a triple-net lease structure
* NHI signs agreement with bickford to convert ridea joint venture
* National Health Investors Inc says Bickford purchased nhi's 85% interest in facilities' operations for $8.1 million
* National health investors inc says in financial terms, this transaction is very accretive to NHI Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
AT&T reaches deal to buy Time Warner for more than $80 billion -WSJ
Oct 22 AT&T Inc reached a deal to buy media company Time Warner Inc for more than $80 billion, The Wall Street Journal reported on Saturday.
Trump vows to weaken U.S. media 'power structure' if elected
GETTSYBURG, Pa. , Oct 22 U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump promised on Saturday to foil a proposed deal for AT&T Inc to buy Time Warner Inc if he wins the Nov. 8 election, arguing it was an example of a "power structure" rigged against both him and voters.