UPDATE 1-Japan regional banks face further delays in merger plans
* They are under pressure from shrinking market, weak margins (Adds total amount of loans held by regional banks and quotes from officials)
Oct 5 Time Out Group Plc
* Has signed a lease for a new time out market in iconic São Bento train station in Porto, Portugal
* Opening of new Porto location, which is anticipated during second half of 2017, is part of a broader strategy outlined at time of company's IPO
* This will be second time out market, following success of group's flagship market in Lisbon which opened in may 2014
* Plans are in advanced discussions for London, and are progressing well in New York and Miami Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 25 Activist investor Daniel Loeb's Third Point LLC on Sunday unveiled a stake of more than 1 percent in Switzerland's Nestle SA and urged the world's largest packaged foods maker to improve its margins, buy back stock and shed non-core businesses.