UPDATE 2-Weak trading, bleak commissions drag profits drown for China's brokers
* 2017 bright spots include bonds, IPOs, M&A (Recasts with overview on brokerages; adds background on other brokerages)
Oct 5 Raiffeisen Bank International :
* Expects the RBI free float percentage to be between 34.6 and 35.7 per cent
* Management of Raiffeisen Zentralbank and Raiffeisen Bank International have passed resolution to merge RZB and RBI
* RZB would be merged into RBI, merged company will continue to be listed on the stock exchange Source text for Eikon:
* Trump vows to move on to tax cut legislation (Adds Trump quotes, lawmaker reaction)
WASHINGTON, March 24 After failing to repeal Obamacare, Republicans in the U.S. Congress quickly pivoted on Friday to President Donald Trump's next priority: overhauling the federal tax code, but their plan has already split the business community.