Oct 6 Imf Bentham Ltd
* New australian funding agreement
* Proposes to fund a class action against Commonwealth Of Australia (Department of Defence)
* Class action in connection with land contamination alleged to arise from DOD's use of aqueous film forming foam at oakey army aviation centre
* Property owners and businesses affected by contamination are potentially eligible to participate in claim
* Imf's funding of class action is conditional on sufficient claimants with valid claims entering into funding agreements with imf Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
UPDATE 3-Bastos resigns as head of Brazil's BNDES as scandal heightens pressure
RIO DE JANEIRO/BRASILIA, May 26 Maria Silvia Bastos resigned on Friday as head of Brazil's development bank BNDES amid a political crisis that had increased pressure against her by credit-starved business leaders.