Oct 6 Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd :
* Teva will pay Celltrion healthcare $160 million upfront
* Teva and Celltrion healthcare will share profit from commercialization of mab biosimilars
* Exclusive partnership to commercialize two of Celltrion's MAB biosimilar candidates in U.S. and canada
* Celltrion has responsibility for completing all clinical development and regulatory activities
* Of $160 million upfront payment, up to $60 million is refundable or creditable under certain circumstances Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
AT&T reaches deal to buy Time Warner for more than $80 billion -WSJ
Oct 22 AT&T Inc reached a deal to buy media company Time Warner Inc for more than $80 billion, The Wall Street Journal reported on Saturday.
Trump vows to weaken U.S. media 'power structure' if elected
GETTSYBURG, Pa. , Oct 22 U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump promised on Saturday to foil a proposed deal for AT&T Inc to buy Time Warner Inc if he wins the Nov. 8 election, arguing it was an example of a "power structure" rigged against both him and voters.