BA cancels flights from London's Heathrow, Gatwick after IT outage
LONDON, May 27 British Airways said it had cancelled all flights from London's Heathrow and Gatwick airports scheduled before 1700 GMT on Saturday due to a global computer outage.
Oct 6 Circor International Inc :
* Sees Q3 2016 GAAP earnings per share $0.22 to $0.28
* Sees Q3 2016 adjusted earnings per share $0.41 to $0.45
* Sees Q3 2016 sales $133 million to $135 million
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.53, revenue view $148.3 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Preliminary Q3 results reflect the prolonged weakness in the energy markets across both short cycle and long cycle businesses Source text (bit.ly/2dUN2nk) Further company coverage:
LONDON, May 27 British Airways flights in Britain were being delayed and passengers were suffering long waits at airports on Saturday because of a global system outage, the airline said.