BRIEF-SW International intends to make a cash offer for Top Global Ltd
* intends to make a voluntary conditional cash offer for all the issued ordinary shares in the capital of top global limited
Oct 6 United Technologies Corp
* Announced two related actions that are expected to reduce overall size of its pension obligations by approximately $1.77 billion.
* United technologies retirees,beneficiaries included in this group will not see any reduction in monthly payments
* United technologies expects approximately 10,000 participants to take lump sum offer
* Transactions to not diminish plans' funded status,not expected to materially impact future pension expense or require additional contributions
* Pension benefit program gives some former workers option to take one-time lump sum instead of future monthly pension payments
* United technologies to reduce pension liabilities
* Will transfer approximately $775 million of its outstanding pension benefit obligations to prudential insurance company of america
* Also implemented program offering certain former u.s. Employees or beneficiaries with a vested pension benefit
* Vested pension benefit action expected to reduce co's pension benefit obligations by approximately $995 million by year-end 2016
* Expects to recognize a one-time pretax pension settlement charge in range of $400 million to $530 million in q4 of 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
MOSCOW, March 28 Kremlin is extremely worried by pressure put in Ukraine on the Russian business, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said on Tuesday.
March 28Jiangsu Phoenix Property Investment Co Ltd :