BRIEF-Nanoco Group updates on revenue recognition of licence agreements
Oct 7 Nanoco Group Plc :
* Accounts for fy expected to include revenue of £0.4 million, other income of £0.3 million, £1.2 million in deferred revenue on balance sheet as at 31 july 2016
* Expected that £0.7 million will be released over following six years ending 31 july 2023
* Announces following update on timing of revenue recognition of licence agreements signed in july 2016
* Expected that £0.5 million will be released to revenue in year ending 31 july 2017
* Company's cash position is unaffected by these changes in accounting treatment
* Says £0.7 million will be released over following six years ending 31 july 2023 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
Joy, disbelief greet President Jammeh's defeat in Gambia vote
BANJUL, Dec 3 Gambians reacted with joy and stunned disbelief on Saturday to the defeat of President Yahya Jammeh, one day after he conceded that he lost an election set to end his 22 years in power.
Aixtron, Fujian to explore what is left of deal after U.S. veto
FRANKFURT, Dec 3 German semiconductor equipment maker Aixtron will explore with its Chinese suitor what can be salvaged of the planned takeover after a U.S. presidential order ruled the deal posed a national security risk, the company said on Saturday.