BRIEF-Freddie Mac prices $974 million multifamily K-deal, K-726
* Expects to issue approximately $974 million in K-726 certificates, which are expected to settle on or about June 29, 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Oct 7 UK's CMA (Competition and Markets Authority):
* Acadia proposing to divest 22 hospitals, has proposed either Advent or BC Partners as the upfront buyer in priory group deal
* Acadia had earlier offered to divest the 19 facilities to secure consent for Priory Group deal
* Currently believes that the proposed undertakings will resolve the slcs identified in a clear-cut manner
* Proposes to accept the proposed undertakings in lieu of a reference of the merger for a phase 2 investigation Link to press release: bit.ly/2cXdbkD Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
FRANKFURT, June 23 Buyout groups Bain Capital and Cinven must wait over the weekend to see whether their takeover bid for the German generic drugmaker Stada has been successful, two sources familiar with the situation said.