PRESS DIGEST- New York Times business news - May 25
May 25 The following are the top stories on the New York Times business pages. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Oct 10 First Data Corp
* First Data Corp - received affirmative responses from a group of new and existing lenders
* First Data Corp- transaction announced today allows first data to refinance its existing term loans that are due in March 2021
* First Data Corp - received responses from lenders who have agreed to provide approximately $4.3 billion and eur0.2 billion of term loans due March 2021
* First Data Corp - transaction will result in annualized cash interest savings of approximately $45 million
* First Data Corp - lenders have agreed to provide term loans due march 2021 at an interest rate of LIBOR plus 300 basis points Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
May 25 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.