1 Min Read
Oct 11 (Reuters) - Digitalglobe Inc :
* Digitalglobe to acquire the Radiant Group, leading provider of advanced geospatial solutions to the U.S. Intelligence community
* Deal for $140 million in cash
* Digitalglobe Inc - deal $140 million in cash.
* Digitalglobe Inc - deal to be funded with cash on hand and drawings under existing revolving line of credit.
* Digitalglobe Inc - definitive agreement to acquire privately held Radiant Group, Inc from Aston Capital
* Digitalglobe Inc - reaffirm to completing share repurchase program
* Digitalglobe Inc - expected 2016 radiant revenue of approximately $100 million
* Digitalglobe Inc - deal is accretive to growth in revenue, ebitda, net income and other key financial metrics Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: