MOVES-FTI Capital appoints CEO and managing directors
May 22 Business advisory firm FTI Consulting Inc appointed a new CEO and three managing directors at its investment banking unit, FTI Capital Advisors, effective immediately.
Oct 11 Mattel Inc:
* Mattel expands presence in South Korea
* Has finalized strategic relationships with Choirock Contents Factory Co Ltd and Sonokong Co Ltd
* Mattel - in deal with Choirock, co will serve as master toy licensee for turning Mecard franchise, currently no.1 toy franchise in South Korea by sales
* Mattel inc- transaction is expected to be completed later this month
* Mattel inc- has also entered into a definitive agreement to acquire a 12% equity stake in Sonokong, a publicly-traded company listed on Korea exchange
* Mattel-Choirock will continue to distribute, manage turning mecard franchise in Korea, while co will hold right to introduce franchise in other markets
* Mattel-Mattel and Sonokong have entered into strategic agreement in which Sonokong will serve as Mattel's primary distribution partner in South Korea
* Agreement with Sonokong applies to Co's entire product portfolio, excluding games Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW YORK, May 22 The U.S. Department of Justice and Citigroup Inc said on Monday that they have settled a criminal investigation into violations of anti-money laundering rules and the Bank Secrecy Act at the bank's Banamex USA unit.