Oct 11 Horizon Pharma Plc
* Horizon Pharma - confirming expected net sales on non-GAAP adjusted basis at low end of its previously announced full-year net sales guidance range
* Horizon Pharma - full-year 2016 guidance does not include the previously announced expected acquisition of Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp
* Sees Q3 2016 sales $207 million to $209 million
* Horizon Pharma - estimates Q3 non-GAAP adjusted net sales, which exclude the $65 million settlement with express scripts, in range of $272 to $274 million
* Horizon Pharma - expects third-quarter 2016 adjusted EBITDA will be in the range of $139 to $141 million
* Sees FY 2016 sales about $960 million
* Horizon Pharma - now expects FY 2016 non-GAAP net sales will be at low end of previously announced net sales guidance range of $1.025 - $1.050 billion
* Horizon Pharma - now expects FY 2016 adjusted EBITDA to be in range of $450 to $460 million versus prior range of $495 to $510 million
* Horizon Pharma Plc - Expects to have top-line results from actimmune FA phase 3 clinical trial in late December 2016 Source text: [bit.ly/2dUdNah] Further company coverage:
AT&T reaches deal to buy Time Warner for more than $80 billion -WSJ
Oct 22 AT&T Inc reached a deal to buy media company Time Warner Inc for more than $80 billion, The Wall Street Journal reported on Saturday.
Trump vows to weaken U.S. media 'power structure' if elected
GETTSYBURG, Pa. , Oct 22 U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump promised on Saturday to foil a proposed deal for AT&T Inc to buy Time Warner Inc if he wins the Nov. 8 election, arguing it was an example of a "power structure" rigged against both him and voters.