Oct 11 Targa Resources Partners Lp
* Targa Resources Partners Lp-on october 7,co entered into second amendment,restatement agreement to effectuate third amended, restated credit agreement
* Targa Resources Partners - amendment provides for revolving credit facility in initial aggregate principal amount up to $1.60 billion - sec filing
* Targa Resources Partners Lp- credit agreement matures on october 7, 2020, at which time all unpaid principal and interest is due
* Amendment provides for swing line sub-facility of up to $100 million Source text : [bit.ly/2d5JkGM] Further company coverage:
Korea Zinc agrees to take 15 pct drop in 2017 processing fees - Metal Bulletin
MELBOURNE, March 30 Korea Zinc Inc, the world's third-largest zinc smelter, has agreed to take a 15 percent drop in annual processing fees for 2017 as smelters grapple with a dearth of mine supply, Metal Bulletin reported.
* As consideration for sale of Salinas Grandes tenements, LSC will pay to orocobre US$7 million, with US$4 million payable at closing