BRIEF-Nissan says likely it will not be able to be reimbursed for past, future recalls after Takata bankruptcy filing
* Nissan Motor Co says likely it will not be able to be reimbursed for past, future recalls after Takata Corp bankruptcy filing
Oct 11 Iec Electronics Corp
* Iec confirms workforce reduction at its newark, ny facility
* Confirmed a workforce reduction of approximately 73 full time employees at its newark, ny facility.
* Have seen a softening in near term backlog as we look into early fiscal 2017
* Taken steps to align cost structure with a workforce reduction at newark, new york facility Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TOKYO, June 26 Asian shares edged up on Monday on optimism about global growth, while the dollar was on the defensive as a subdued U.S. inflation outlook capped U.S. bond yields and raised questions about the Federal Reserve's plans to tighten policy.