BRIEF-FFP places EUR 155 mln in 8 yr bonds
* PLACEMENT CONSISTS OF €155 MILLION OF BONDS MATURING IN JULY 2025 PAYING AN ANNUAL COUPON OF 2.500%.
Oct 11 Moody's:
* Moody's - Australia's economy displays resilience to commodity price declines, but external financing risks linger
* Moody's - Moody's investors service says that Australia (Aaa stable) will be the fastest growing Aaa-rated commodity exporting economy in 2016
* Moody's - expects Australia to maintain higher GDP expansion than Canada and Norway, and a similar rate to New Zealand over coming years
* Moody's - expects Australia's fiscal deficits to remain wider for longer than the government forecasts, and to be higher than in New Zealand and Norway Source text: bit.ly/2dJIhtV
* Intesa Sanpaolo's acquisition of good assets of failing banks Veneto Banca and Banca Popolare di Vicenza is credit positive because they will increase the bank's current client base and unlock economies of scale