PRESS DIGEST- Financial Times - May 29
May 29 The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Oct 12 Polaris Industries Inc :
* Polaris Industries Inc announces agreement to acquire Transamerican Auto Parts
* Polaris Industries Inc - deal for $665 million
* Polaris Industries Inc says Polaris expects to fund acquisition with borrowings under existing credit facilities
* Polaris Industries Inc - expected accretion from deal to earnings per share, excluding purchase accounting/acquisition costs, for full year 2017
* Polaris Industries Inc - company expects meaningful annual cost savings within three years following closing of deal
* Polaris Industries Inc says following closing of transaction, tap will operate as a distinct business unit Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
May 29 London's Heathrow Airport said early on Monday that there were still some disruptions to British Airways flights from the airport following a global computer system failure at the airline.