Oct 13 Ioi Corporation Bhd :
* Responds to the Greenpeace report, referring to policy
violations in IOI's third-party supply chain & recent "Stop The
* "Fully committed to no deforestation, no planting on peat
and no exploitation policies as stated in sustainable palm oil
* "Does not have commercial relationship with Korindo ,
Austindo Nusantara, Goodhope, Eagle High and Indofood/Salim
named in Greenpeace report"
* "Support our direct suppliers Wilmar, GAR, AAA and Musim
Mas's move to further engage with or to stop purchasing from
* Says "IOI sources directly from TH plantations in Malaysia
and not from their plantations in Indonesia"
* Says "we have decided to phase out TH plantations from our
Source text: (bit.ly/2dZ83MC)
Further company coverage: