BRIEF-CWC Energy Services approved granting of 5.6 mln stock options
* Approved granting of 5.6 million stock options and 4 million restricted share units of company Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Oct 12 Oracle Corp
* Oracle - United States District Court for District Of Nevada issued 2 rulings in Oracle's litigation against Rimini Street and its CEO Seth Ravin
* Oracle - first ruling is "permanent injunction barring Rimini Street from continuing to infringe Oracle's copyrights and other unlawful acts"
* Oracle - in 2nd ruling, court awarded Oracle $27.7 million in prejudgment interest, with additional amount to be awarded based on date of final judgment
* Oracle - prejudgment interest amount in 2nd ruling is in addition to $50 million jury verdict, $46.2 million in attorneys' fees,costs awarded to Oracle
* Oracle - four-page permanent injunction prohibits certain copying, distribution, use of Oracle's copyrighted software, documentation by Rimini Street
* Oracle - four-page permanent injunction imposes limitations on Rimini Street's access to Oracle's websites Source text:
WASHINGTON, Dec 7 U.S. lawmakers joined more than 100 Cuban entrepreneurs on Wednesday to urge President-elect Donald Trump to continue President Barack Obama's engagement with Havana, despite Trump's threat to end detente with the island.
MEXICO CITY/ CHICAGO, Dec 7 Retailer Wal-Mart de Mexico said on Wednesday it will invest $1.3 billion in logistics in Latin America's No. 2 economy, in what is perceived as a show of commitment to Mexico at a time of uncertainty after the election of Donald Trump.