Oct 13 IQ Power Licensing AG :
* Renewal of existing convertible bond
* CEO of IQ Power Licensing will invest 100,000 euros ($112,010) in convertible bonds following renewal
* Renewal of convertible bond will be for a further 5 years
* Renewal will give company further flexibility during build up phase of license sales and relieve company from need of paying off outstanding debt of 1.2 million euros at end of year Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.8928 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)
UPDATE 1-Morrison raises Marmite price by 12 pct after "Marmitegate"
LONDON, Oct 28 British supermarket chain Morrison has raised the price of Marmite yeast spread by 12 percent, passing on to consumers an increase sought by its maker Unilever that led to a row with retailer Tesco this month dubbed "Marmitegate".
UPDATE 2-Royal Caribbean says confident of doubling profit; shares soar
* Shares up about 10 pct, set for best day since 2011 (Adds CEO comments from analyst call, background, updates shares)