Oct 13 Lamb Weston
* Lamb Weston executive on investor day conf call says expects fiscal 2017 net sales to grow on the low single digits
* Lamb Weston executive says expects fiscal 2017 adjusted EBITDA to grow on the high single digits
* Lamb Weston executive says for fiscal 2017 co expects incremental costs of about $10-$15 million
* Lamb Weston executive says normalized capex to be $100 million a year in conf call
* Lamb Weston executive says currently targetting an annual dividend of 75 cents per share in conf call
* Lamb Weston executive says expects to have net debt of about $2.4 billion at inception
* Lamb Weston executive says expects adjusted EBITDA to grow in the range of mid to high single digits over the long term
* Lamb Weston executive in investor day conf call says expects to deliver long term EPS growth in the high single digits Further company coverage:
AT&T reaches deal to buy Time Warner for more than $80 billion -WSJ
Oct 22 AT&T Inc reached a deal to buy media company Time Warner Inc for more than $80 billion, The Wall Street Journal reported on Saturday.
Trump vows to weaken U.S. media 'power structure' if elected
GETTSYBURG, Pa. , Oct 22 U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump promised on Saturday to foil a proposed deal for AT&T Inc to buy Time Warner Inc if he wins the Nov. 8 election, arguing it was an example of a "power structure" rigged against both him and voters.