Oct 14 AIA Group Ltd :
* 27 per cent growth in VONB to US$689 million in Q3
* VONB margin of 50.7 per cent in Q3
* Q3 annualised new premiums (ANP) US$1.33 billion versus US$936 million
* Life insurance markets in Asia will continue to benefit from significant structural economic and demographic trends
* "Remain confident in prospects for AIA" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Fed official stands by Wall St reforms, says must complete work
NEW YORK, Dec 3 The United States "absolutely must" complete unfinished work ending the too-big-to-fail bank problem that helped plunge the global economy into recession eight years ago, an influential Federal Reserve policymaker said on Saturday.
'Drop those rates' Turkey's Erdogan says in new appeal for lower borrowing costs
ANKARA, Dec 3 Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan on Saturday repeated his call for lower interest rates and said the government would take steps to ensure cheaper borrowing costs to promote consumption and economic growth.