BRIEF-Kemper corp says estimates Q1 results will include pre-tax catastrophe losses $60-$70 mln
* Kemper Corp says estimates that its Q1 2017 results will include pre-tax catastrophe losses in range of $60 million to $70 million
Oct 14 Osiris Therapeutics Inc
* says on October 14, 2016, company commenced steps to terminate enrollment in its OTI-15-01 phase III clinical trial
* Osiris -trial was investigating safety and efficacy of OTI-15-01 in patients suffering from chronic DFUS that have not responded to standard of care therapy
* Osiris -patients currently enrolled in trial will continue with their current course of treatment and scheduled visit assessments, as outlined in protocol
* Osiris -decision to terminate reflects co's desire to allocate more of its research, development resources to other clinical programs-SEC filing Source text for Eikon: (bit.ly/2epHgdQ) Further company coverage:
WASHINGTON, April 24 U.S. Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross said on Monday his agency will impose new anti-subsidy duties averaging 20 percent on Canadian softwood lumber imports, a move that escalates long-running trade dispute between the two countries.