New BNDES head Rabello says will not focus on past loans
RIO DE JANEIRO, May 26 The incoming head of Brazil's state development bank BNDES said on Friday he will not have a special focus on loans disbursed by the previous management.
Oct 17 Marine Harvest Asa
* q3 harvest volume 97,000 tonnes (Reuters poll 94,000 tonnes)
* q3 operational ebit eur 178 million (Reuters poll eur 172 million)
* Updated guidance for q4 2016 has been reduced as a consequence of biological challenges
* sees 2016 harvest of 381,000 tonnes (Reuters poll 400,000 tonnes)
* sees 2017 harvest of 403,000 tonnes (Reuters poll 431,000 tonnes) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Terje Solsvik)
SAO PAULO, May 26 JBS SA, the world's largest meatpacker, said on Friday that the brothers Joesley and Wesley Batista, who own the company and are ensnared in a corruption scandal that threatens to topple Brazil's President Michel Temer, have resigned from senior posts.