Citi says U.S. regulators are investigating its hiring practices
Feb 24 Citigroup Inc on Friday said that U.S. government and regulatory agencies are investigating the bank's hiring practices.
Oct 17 D Carnegie & Co AB :
* Vega Holdco, wholly owned by real estate funds advised by affiliates of Blackstone group, announced tender offer in cash to shareholders and warrant holders in D. Carnegie to transfer all of their shares and warrants
* Vega Holdco offers 100.00 Swedish crowns ($11.60) per share, regardless of share class
* Independent committee unanimously recommends shareholders not to accept Blackstone's mandatory tender offer
* Committee's assessment is, however, it could be positive that real estate investor such as Blackstone becomes new principal owner Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 8.6231 Swedish crowns) (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Amer predicts 30 percent fall in imports bill (Recasts with second tranche of World Bank loan, adds details from interview, quotes, background)
WASHINGTON, Feb 24 Five U.S. financial services groups on Friday appealed a federal court decision handed down earlier this month that upheld an Obama-era rule designed to avoid conflicts of interests when brokers give retirement advice.