CORRECTED(OFFICIAL)-BRIEF-Pallinghurst Resources updates on Gemfields buyout offer (June 26)
* As of 5:30 p.m. on 26 June 2017, Pallinghurst has received valid acceptances in respect of 205,853,201 Gemfields shares
Oct 18 Centerstate Banks Inc -
* Entered into an agreement and plan of merger with Platinum Bank Holding Company whereby PBHC will be merged into company
* Each outstanding share of PBHC common stock is entitled to receive a $7.60 cash payment and 3.7832 shares of CSFL common stock
* Agreement has been unanimously approved by boards of directors of CSFL and PBHC - sec filing
* Upon termination of deal by PBHC under certain circumstancers, PBHC to pay CSFL termination fee equal to about $4.1 million Source text for Eikon: [bit.ly/2eoGx7J] Further company coverage:
BEIJING, June 27 The value of assets held by China's banking sector rose 12.5 percent to 232.89 trillion yuan ($34.18 trillion) as of end-May compared with a year earlier, the China Banking Regulatory Commission (CBRC) said on Tuesday.