UPDATE 1-Foxconn CEO says investment for display plant in U.S. would exceed $7 bln
* Has considered plan for years; leaked by Softbank in December (Adds further comment from Foxconn CEO)
Oct 18 Jaguar Animal Health Inc
* Jaguar Animal Health announces final topline results for proof-of-concept study for Secretory Diarrhea in dogs
* Jaguar Animal Health - estimated 200 dogs will be enrolled in Canalevia pivotal study, which is expected to complete enrollment around end of 2016
* Statistically significant final results confirm interim conclusion that Crofelemer Treatment is superior to placebo
* Jaguar Animal Health expects to file new animal drug application for Canalevia in 2017 for indication of Acute Diarrhea in dogs Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
KINSHASA, Jan 22 China Molybdenum Co Ltd (CMOC) said on Sunday that it has signed an agreement with Chinese private equity firm BHR to support BHR's acquisition of a 24 percent stake in Democratic Republic of Congo's giant Tenke copper mine.
WASHINGTON, Jan 21 President Donald Trump is ordering federal agencies to undermine Obamacare through regulatory action, a move that could weaken enforcement of the requirement for Americans to buy health coverage and give insurers leeway to drop some benefits.