BRIEF-Britain to give $400 mln for GE oil and gas contract with ghana
* Will provide $400 million in support for a ge oil & gas contract with Ghana's offshore cape three points project
Oct 18 Arowana Inc :
* Arowana Inc amends agreement for business combination with Vivopower International Plc
* Arowana - amended contribution agreement pursuant to which co to contribute cash held in trust account to Vivopower in exchange for Vivopower shares
* Vivopower now estimates adjusted EBITDA for year for post-closing combined group of between $18.0 million and $20.0 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Arbuthnot Banking Group's economic adviser Ruth Lea says "options for UK's relationship with EU post-Brexit remain a live topic"
Jan 16 Tianjin Tianbao Infrastructure Co Ltd * Says Chairman Sun Yaning resigns due to change in job role Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2ixvM4N Further company coverage: (Reporting by Beijing newsroom)