Oct 18 SM Energy Co :
* Expects to run 11 rigs in 2018 in Permian's Midland basin - conf call
* Says no current plans to sell equity - conf call
* Says expect to align capex and cash flow in 2019 - conf call
* Says expects to outspend cash flow by $175 million in 2017 - conf call
* Says projected outspend expected to be funded through "further portfolio management" including sale of some Eagle Ford assets - conf call
* Says have begun the process to sell interest in the non-operative Eagle Ford asset - conf call Further company coverage:
Aluminium producer seeks Q2 premium of $125/T from Japan buyers -sources
TOKYO, Feb 20 A major aluminium producer has made an indicative offer of a premium of $125 per tonne to Japanese buyers for April-June primary metal shipments, up 32 percent from the last quarter, three sources directly involved in pricing talks said on Monday.
UPDATE 2-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Feb. 20
Feb 20 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 11 points at 7,310 on Monday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures 0.3 percent higher ahead of the cash market open.