PRESS DIGEST- Financial Times - May 25
May 25 The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Oct 19 Godfreys Group Ltd
* restructuring costs of up to $2.0 million in fy17
* godfreys to rebalance store portfolio to embrace a franchise-led model
* up to 60 corporate stores to be converted to franchise stores over 3 years
* cash generated from this restructure will be used to reduce debt and pay dividends
* underlying earnings guidance for fy 2017 of sales $180 m - $182 m
* oard will also conduct an assessment of carrying value of intangible assets as a result of strategic review.
* conversion of approximately 18 company stores to franchise stores in fy17 will deliver immediate cash flow benefits Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SAN FRANCISCO, May 24 A California-based workers advocacy group released a report on Wednesday saying that Tesla Inc data showed its workers have been injured at a rate a third higher than the auto industry average.