Oct 18 At & S :
* Now assumes revenue growth of 4-6 pct for financial year 2016/17 (original guidance: 10-12 pct) and an EBITDA margin of 15-16 pct (original guidance: 18-20 pct)
* Expects - unchanged and as originally forecast - higher depreciation for financial year 2016/17 of an additional 40 million euros ($43.97 million) from Chongqing project compared to financial year 2015/16
* Existing production capacities are limited and combined with current lower prices and product mix, this will have an influence on revenue development for financial year 2016/17
* Is preparing next technology generation in core business for segment mobile devices & substrates, earlier than originally planned
* Required technological adjustments of production equipment will lead to temporarily reduced capacities at Shanghai plant and decrease revenue potential for financial year 2016/17
* Flatter ramp of IC substrates plant in Chongqing, China, will additionally negatively influence original guidance for revenue and profitability for financial year 2016/17 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9098 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)
Joy, disbelief greet President Jammeh's defeat in Gambia vote
BANJUL, Dec 3 Gambians reacted with joy and stunned disbelief on Saturday to the defeat of President Yahya Jammeh, one day after he conceded that he lost an election set to end his 22 years in power.
Aixtron, Fujian to explore what is left of deal after U.S. veto
FRANKFURT, Dec 3 German semiconductor equipment maker Aixtron will explore with its Chinese suitor what can be salvaged of the planned takeover after a U.S. presidential order ruled the deal posed a national security risk, the company said on Saturday.