Nov 7 (Reuters) - Domino's Pizza Enterprises Ltd
* Company upgraded ebitda growth for fy17 to be in region of +30% (up from +25%)
* reported same store sales increases in first 16 weeks of +17.66% on previous corresponding period
* "upgraded its forecasts for ebitda margins for both europe and australia/new zealand regions"
* "have upgraded our forecast for netherlands from 300 to 400 stores"
* Upgrades guidance for anz same store sales, to +12-14% from +10-12% growth expected this year
* "will have 250 of our stores in australia and new zealand project 3-10 ready this financial year"
* expect record organic store growth in europe in fy17 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: