December 2, 2016 / 5:06 PM / 9 months ago

BRIEF-DP World partners with CDPQ to create $3.7 bln investment platform

Dec 2 (Reuters) - Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec

* DP world partners with CDPQ to create CA$ 5 billion (US$3.7 billion) investment platform

* Investment platform totals CA$ 5 billion (US$ 3.7 billion), with DP world holding a 55% share and CDPQ remaining 45%.

* investment platform to invest in global port and terminal businesses globally

* platform will also invest mostly in existing assets, but with up to 25% invested in greenfield opportunities Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:

0 : 0
  • narrow-browser-and-phone
  • medium-browser-and-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser
  • wide-browser-and-larger
  • medium-browser-and-landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser-and-larger
  • above-phone
  • portrait-tablet-and-above
  • above-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet-and-above
  • landscape-tablet-and-medium-wide-browser
  • portrait-tablet-and-below
  • landscape-tablet-and-below