New BNDES head Rabello says will not focus on past loans
RIO DE JANEIRO, May 26 The incoming head of Brazil's state development bank BNDES said on Friday he will not have a special focus on loans disbursed by the previous management.
Dec 7 Tungtex Holdings Co Ltd
* Deal at a consideration of rmb29.3 million
* Company is expected to recognize a gain (net of related legal costs, taxes and expenses) of approximately rmb2.4 million
* Shenzhen Betu, a wholly owned subsidiary of company, entered into an agreement with purchaser
* Agreement with purchaser for disposal of property
* Vendor is Shenzhen Betu Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SAO PAULO, May 26 JBS SA, the world's largest meatpacker, said on Friday that the brothers Joesley and Wesley Batista, who own the company and are ensnared in a corruption scandal that threatens to topple Brazil's President Michel Temer, have resigned from senior posts.