BRIEF-SK D&D says issuance of 5.4 mln bonus shares
* Says an issuance to all shareholders in a ratio of 0.5:1(0.5 bonus shares for each share held) to shareholders recorded on April 10
Dec 8 New World Development Co Ltd :
* Company will jointly develop lands with cmsiz in offshore joint venture arrangement and onshore joint venture arrangements
* Joint venture vehicle in offshore joint venture arrangement will be triumphant ally
* Total capital commitment of group in respect of onshore joint venture arrangements amounts to approximately rmb5,360.6 million
* Announce successful bidding for acquisitions by triumphant and capital injections by guangzhou xinpei
* Triumphant ally, is owned as to 51% by keen link, a unit, and as to 49% by excel, unit of cmsiz
Source text for Eikon:
Further company coverage:
MADRID, March 25 A Madrid court has thrown out a lawsuit brought by Spanish power company Iberdrola against state-controlled lender Bankia over its ill-fated 2011 stock market listing, according to a ruling seen by Reuters.
MADRID, March 25 Mid-sized Spanish lender Unicaja is moving ahead with a long-mooted stock market listing, joining a rush of initial public offerings (IPO) in Spain in the first few months of the year.