Dec 8 Singapore Exchange Ltd
* Nov total derivatives volume was 16.6 million, up 43% month-on-month
* November market turnover value of exchange traded funds (ETFs) was s$464 million, up 19% month-on- month
* For Nov securities daily average value (sdav) was s$1.3 billion, up 43% month-on-month and up 37% year-on-year.
* Nov sgx commodities derivatives volume was 2.4 million, up 101% month-on-month and up 147% year-on-year
* For Nov. Market turnover value of structured warrants was s$610 million, down 4% month-on-month and up 179% year-on-year
* For Nov total securities market turnover value was at s$29.3 billion, up 49% month-on-month and up 51% year-on-year Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
UPDATE 1-Brazil's BNDESPar calls JBS shareholder meeting to shuffle board
SAO PAULO, June 26 The investment arm of Brazil's state development bank BNDES has convened a JBS SA shareholder meeting to remove the controlling Batista family from the meatpacker's management and board, in the latest twist involving the world's No. 2 food processor.